Friday, April 6, 2012

"A Doggy Best Friend, Max"

I am saddened today. My little grandson who is three had to say goodbye to his bestest four legged buddy Max yesterday. I was four when I lost my first pet and cried for days. Max has been there since before Anthony was ever born. Max was fourteen years old and lived a good life. He was definately Anthony's friend thats for sure. Max was always the most gentle dog around him. He doesn't quite understand what has happened and even today has asked where Max is. I found a photo album with paw prints and we are going to make him a photo album with all the pictures of him and Max to carry around.
 
R.I.P Max

1 comment:

Alice said...

So sad. I have a 3 year old dog and can't imagine not having her around. That would be so hard! I think the way you're helping your grandson deal with the loss of his dog is wonderful.