Monday, April 28, 2014

Chihuahua An eXcited Breed

There is really no X word that I could find to describe the Chihuahua so today I am pretending with the word X-cite or eXcite. Google spell check hates both of them. It doesn't take much to X-cite the Chihuahua.

I've seen them chase their tails and spin in circles at the sound of the car keys.

When they hear the sound of the dry food going into the dish each morning.

When they know it is snack time. Trust me they know when it is snack time.

We had one that if you said, Where's the cat? She would run to the back of the couch to look out the window.

Squeaky toys. It doesn't matter where she is at in the house. Squeak the toys and she will come running.

Words can x-cite a Chihuahua. I have never figured that one out. Words like corn, where's the cat and the numbers of seven and sixteen can make them do a happy dance.

We had one who got x-cited just to see the vacuum cleaner. It wasn't really the good kind. The minute I rolled it out she would start growling and running around and the minute I turned it on she would chase and bite at it. I often wished I got that excited about vacuum cleaning.

And especially you can X-pect an X-cited Chihuahua when you come home after a long day at work!

What X-cites your pet?

No comments: