Thursday, April 24, 2014

U Words Describing My Chihuahua

I figured there would be at least one letter that stumped me and go figure it is the letter U. I did come up with a couple of U words that describes my Chihuahua.

First the letter U can be found in the word, Chihuahua. Chihuahuas are Uber cute, Chihuahuas prefer sleeping under the covers and will often try to get under everything and anything. Be very careful. A Chihuahua jumping up or down off of something high can easily injure their patellas. My Chihuahua behind the baby gate will jump up and down like a little jumping bean when she wants attention. She can set up to beg. She can also stand up and wave both paws and does this when she thinks she isn't getting all of the attention. Owning a Chihuahua is a lot of responsibility. They pretty much want U around them 24/7. If U set they want to be on your lap. They are the most loyal of all breeds of dogs. They may be little but they have a huge heart. If they think their owner is in trouble they will protect. Some are so protective that if setting on their owners lap will not let anyone else touch the one they love. That is probably why they get mistaken for being snippy because they will grown and get snappy. Sorry I know you don't have to tell me, this post is pretty lame.



1 comment:

Ida Thought said...

It really isn't a lame post... in my experience chihauhaus are very devoted dogs and not all of them are snappy. My dog lost lap privileges if he got snappy. Visiting from #atozchallenge sign up list.